- Offer is available only on orders placed during the promotional period.
- Any import duties, taxes or brokerage fees due at the time of delivery are the sole responsibility of the receiving customer. Packing slips for International Shipments cannot be marked as a “gift” or show altered prices.
- We do our best to estimate delivery dates for your purchase. Standard transit time for shipping is three to five business days, all orders ship within seven business days from payment confirmation.
- All other g1.com terms and conditions apply, see Terms and Conditions / Shipping and Returns on g-1.com or on checkout for complete details.
- Offer cannot be combined with other offers or applied to gift cards.
- Offer does not apply to purchases from Gallery One retail stores outside the UAE or other retail outlets.
- Offer is not redeemable for cash.
- Can’t find your country? We ship worldwide, contact email@example.com with your order details.
- Questions? Please call +971 4 4327493, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use our live chat.
- Gallery One reserves the right to vary or discontinue The offer at any time.
- The description and price of the items will be as shown on g-1.com at the time you place your order. Every effort will be made to ensure that prices shown on the website are accurate at the time of purchase. If an error is discovered prior to dispatch of your order, Gallery One will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or canceling your order.
- All items are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order, the item is out of edition/stock; Gallery One will inform you and refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you for the unavailable item.
- Gallery One is not liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any unavoidable delay.
- Gallery One is not liable for any damage that might occur to an order after a delivery has been made.
- All delivery times quoted on g-1.com and your order confirmation email are estimates based on availability, normal processing and delivery times.
- Once an edition is considered delivered, responsibility for the edition, risk of damage or loss will pass to you and you shall be responsible for insuring the work.
- By placing your order on www.g-1.com, you are accepting these terms and conditions. If you have any queries on these terms please contact us before ordering.
- We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time including any changes to the conduct of our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our site’s capabilities.
- Gallery One reserves the right to cancel the order if purchase behavior by the customer is seen to be suspicious or potentially fraudulent.
- You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions of sale in force at the time that you placed your order, unless any change to those policies or these terms is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you).
- This offer is valid until 6th of July 2017.
OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT
Once an edition is in your possession, you may not publish or submit for publication or reproduction any image of an edition to any third party including the internet for any purpose.
Your privacy is important to us and we know that you care about how information about your order is used and shared. Gallery One does not disclose buyer’s information to third parties. Please see our privacy statement for further details.
In cases of goods that are faulty, damaged or wrongly supplied please contact Gallery One by email via email@example.com .
CUSTOMS & IMPORT VAT
When ordering goods from g-1.com for delivery outside of the UAE where our production centre is located, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, please note that when ordering from g-1.com, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods. All International customers should note that cross-border deliveries may be subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted and governed by the laws in force in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. By placing your order, you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Dubai and to waive any objections based upon venue.
United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with g-1.com shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.